• Increased physical and mental endurance.
• Helps the body adjust to stressful condition.
• Increases energy
• Normalize body functions.
• Improves intellect, consciousness and mental acuity.
• Calms the mind and promotes relaxation – increase protein synthesis and activity in brain cells.
• Improves memory, mental clarity and longevity.
• Decreases anxiety, restlessness and senility.
• Most commonly used to improve mental alertness and enhance learning and academic performance.
• For cerebral vascular insufficiency, vertigo, headaches, tinnitus, asthma, migraine and ischemia.
• Improves mental performance and brain function.
• Senility, memory loss, dementia and Alzheimer’s diseases.
• Peripheral vascular diseases, numbness and tingling.
• It is vital for the transport and proper utilization of Sodium, Potassium, Calcium and Magnesium in and out of the body’s cell.
• Taurine may stabilize the myelin sheath of neurons or nerve cells (are specialized cells that initiate and transmit nerve impulses) to speed up propagation of impulses.
• Plays a role in memory by increasing histamine and acetylcholine levels in the brain.
• May help to protect the brain from the toxic effects of hypoxia.
• Taurine may improve mood and learning ability by inhibiting lead-induced impairment.
• Used primary for its free radical fighting capabilities.
• Helps block the cancer promoting actions of carcinogen,
ultra-violet light and metastasis.